MAKITA HM1307C Demolition Hammer Drill
High durability and excellent demolition performance. 33.8 Joules.
Electronic speed control for maximum performance.
LED lamp indicates when to replace carbon brush.
LED lamp is provided as a pilot lamp.
Double Insulation, Variable Speed, HEX Shank, Constant Speed, Soft Start and Carry Case.
Tool sold without bit.
- Ergonomically designed handle with easy-to-operate slide switch adds comfort and control and reduces hand fatigue and pain even in long continuous operation
- Rubberised soft grip provides more comfort and control
- Electronic with;
- Variable speed control by dial
- LED service light that indicates when to replace carbon brush
- Soft start for suppressing start-up reaction
- Constant speed control
- Long size carbon brush for extended life
- High durability achieved by strengthening of key parts such as barrel or gears
SUPPLIED WITHOUT BITS
- Continuous rating input: 1,510W
- Impacts per minute: 730 – 1,450
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 715 x 129 x 266mm
- Net weight: 15.3kg
- Power supply cord: 5.0m