Fluke 3PG Self-leveling 3-point laser level
Fluke 3-point laser levels are built with the ruggedness you’d expect from every Fluke tool. Designed and tested to survive a one-meter drop, you can rely on your Fluke laser level every time you reach for it.
These professional-grade tools show plumb and level points which are accurate to 6 mm at 30 meters (1/4 inch at 100 feet). The fast settling, self-leveling gimbal quickly gives you accurate reference points almost instantly; long and tedious layouts will become a thing of past.
Fluke green 3-point laser levels project points that are up to three times more visible to the human eye.
- Rugged design withstands rough handling on the job site; drop tested at 1 meter
- Self-leveling 3 point laser level allows for fast, accurate layout of reference points
- Accurate to 6 mm at 30 meters (1/4 inch at 100 feet)
- Includes magnetic wall bracket for easy, stable mounting, floor stand for fast, easy overhang and centerline measurements
- Green laser is up to 3 times brighter for improved visibility and long range applications (Fluke 3PG only)
Specifications Light source Semiconductor laser diode Leveling range ≤6° Leveling Automatic Working range ≤30 m Accuracy ≤6 mm @ 30 m Batteries 3 x AA Alkaline IEC LR6 Battery life Red ≥30 hrs, continuous use Green 10 hrs to 12 hrs, continuous use Dimensions (H x W x L) 140 x 102 x 57 mm Weight (with batteries) 0.52 kg Temperature Operating -18 °C to +50 °C Storage -40 °C to +70 °C
With batteries: -20 °C to +50 °C
Relative humidity 0% to 90% (0 °C to 35 °C) 0% to 75% (35 °C to 40 °C) 0% to 45% (40 °C to 50 °C) Operating altitude 2000 m Storage altitude 12000 m Safety General IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2 Laser IEC 60825-1: Class 3R Max output power <5 mW Wavelength Red: 635 nm Green: 510 nm