Quick and versatile measuring — easy to use.
The new Fluke 373 clamp meter offers versatile measurement functions and is ideal if you want to measure AC currents.
Featuring true-RMS AC voltage and current measurements, as well as resistance measurements of up to 6000 ohms with continuity detection, the Fluke 373 AC clamp meter has everything you need — and more besides.
• 600 A AC measurement with fixed jaw
• AC and DC voltage measurement up to 600 V
• State-of-the-art signal processing ensures readings remain stable even in environments with significant electromagnetic interference.
• CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
• True-RMS voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
• Readings are easy to view on the large, backlit display.
The most appropriate measurement range is automatically selected so that the switch position does not have to be changed while taking a measurement.
AC measurement: 0 to 600 A AC
AC voltage measurement: 0 to 600 V AC
DC measurement: 0 to 600 V DC
Jaw size for current clamp: 32 mm
Resistance measurement range: 0 to 6000 ohms
Safety: EN/IEC 61010-1:2001, 600 V CAT III, 300 V CAT IV
Power supply: 2 x 1.5-V AA
Dimensions: 232 x 85 x 45 mm
Weight: 370 g