The Fluke 365 is a robust instrument and perfect for working in areas where it is difficult to access cables.
The small, sleek jaws of the Fluke 365 are removable and have flexible test leads, which make access to cables and viewing of the display easier than ever.
• 200 A AC and DC current measurement with removable jaws
• AC and DC voltage measurement up to 600 V
• The removable jaws facilitate access to the cabling and the viewing of the display
• Built-in flashlight allows simple illumination and identification of cables
• Safety specification: CAT III, 600 V• Due to the compact design, the current clamp meters fit comfortably in your hand and are easy to use when wearing protective equipment.
• Good shielding and state-the-art signal processing ensures readings remain stable even in environments with significant electromagnetic interference.
• Readings are easy to view on the large, backlit display.
The most appropriate measurement range is automatically selected so that the switch position does not have to be changed while taking a measurement
Current measurement AC/DC: 200A
Voltage measurement AC/DC: 600V
Continuity resistance: <30 ohm
Resistance measurement: 6000 ohm
Backlight Measuring non-linear loads: True RMS
Diameter of the live conductor: maximum of 18 mm
Operating temperature: -10 to +50°C
Dimensions: 225 x 65 x 46 mm
Weight: 275 g
Safety: IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, CAT III 600 V