The DEWALT D25133K SDS 3 Mode Hammer Drill is ideal for drilling anchor and fixing holes into concrete and masonry from 4 to 26mm in diameter.
It has a rotation-stop mode for light chiselling applications in brick, soft masonry and occasionally concrete.
It also features an impact-stop mode for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications.-
The drill has a mechanical clutch that eliminates sudden high-torque reaction, should the bit jam.
It features electronic variable speed for total control in any application.
The ergonomic rubber coated back handle and industrial design provides easy and comfortable handling in any application.-
Suitable for the following applications:
– Drilling holes in solid masonry, concrete and stone from 4 to 26 mm in diameter to various fixing.
– Drilling through holes in masonry to house pipes and cables.
– Light chipping in brick or masonry
– Tile removal from kitchens and bathrooms.
– Small channelling in brick.- Mortar and plaster removal.
– Some drilling in wood and steel.
Mode: Rotary, SDS Hammer, Chisel Only.
Input Power: 800 Watt.
No Load Speed: 0-1,500/min.
Impact Rate: 0-5,550/bpm 2.6 Joules.
Capacity: Wood: 30mm, Steel: 13mm, Concrete 26mm,